Albany NY, USA, May 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The defoamer market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2031. Rapid urbanization in developing countries, number growing smart city projects, and building and construction are key factors fueling the growth of the defoamers market. Manufacturers in the defoamer market are targeting high growth end-use industries such as paints & coatings and paper & pulp for handsome return on investment.
The paper and pulp industry is the largest consumer of defoamers with the sector holding over 28% market share of defoamers in 2021. The demand for defoamers from the paper and pulp industry includes sub-sectors such as packaging paper, specialty paper and industrial paper which cumulatively corresponds to the growth of the defoamer market.
North America and Europe hold a major share of the defoamer market owing to the established paints & coatings and paper & pulp industries in these regions.
Get a PDF brochure for more information – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=545
Defoamer Market – Key Findings of the Report
- The growing importance of saving water and preserving the environment, resulting in a rapid increase in the number of water treatment plants, especially in developing countries, is creating opportunities in the defoamer market.
- The importance of mechanical or chemical defoamers in the manufacture and processing of liquid paints and coatings is fueling the demand for defoamers. Defoamers allow better applicability of paints, especially when applied using sophisticated methods
- The growth prospects of the defoamer market are driven by environmental regulations leading to the replacement of solvent-based systems with water-based coating systems for industrial defoaming.
To have covid 19 Analysis – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=545
- The growing fascination with metal artwork and decorative paints is creating demand for defoamers for a smooth, shiny finish. Silicone-based, oil-based, silicone-free, or wax-based defoamers are the main types of defoamers used depending on the formulation of paints and coatings. Silicone based defoamers find many applications in metalworking fluids to reduce the surface tension of water and help metalworking fluids penetrate cavities. This separates the metal surfaces by reducing the attraction between them, and thus reducing the risk of rust or corrosion.
- The silicone product type held an outstanding 44.7% share of the defoamer market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominant position during the forecast period. Low surface tension, thermal stability, chemical inertness, and complete insolubility are promising attributes that make silicone-based defoamers suitable for multiple industries including pharmaceutical, oil and gas, food and beverage, and drinks.
- Asia-Pacific held a key 34.4% share of the defoamer market in 2021 by volume. The rapid growth of several end-use industries including pharmaceuticals, paper and pulp, food and beverages, and textiles is creating numerous opportunities in the region’s defoamer market.
- Ongoing standardization of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and USFDA established for the food industry enables defoamer manufacturers to stay compliant with industry regulations to translate into growth opportunities for the defoamer market. defoamer
Request a sample – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=545
Antifoam market – Growth engines
- The range of inherent properties of defoamers, including insolubility in the foaming medium and surfactant properties, meets the demand of various end-use industries, including paper and pulp, automotive, paints and coatings
- The role of governments and environmental protection agencies in setting up water treatment plants to save water for the global population explosion is cementing the growth of the defoamer market
Investigate Before Purchase – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=545
Defoamer Market – Key Players
Some of the major players operating in the defoamer market are;
- Wacker Chemie AG
- DyStar Group
- Clariant International AG
- Evonik Industries AG
- Kemira Oyj
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- Cytec Solvay Group
- BRB International B.V.
- LEVACO Chemicals GmbH
- Siltech Corporation
The defoamer market is segmented as follows;
- Oil based defoamer
- Water based defoamer
- Silicone Defoamers
End user industry
- Paper and Pulp
- Water treatment
- Paints and coatings
- Food and drink
- oil and gas
- metal work
Chemicals and Materials Industry struggles with tangible impact of economic and cultural shifts, explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the world Chemicals and Materials:
Building Sound Insulation Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/building-acoustic-insulation-market.html
Agricultural Textiles Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/agricultural-textiles-market.html
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market research reporting company providing market intelligence reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
United States – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]