Global Liquid Biopsy Market The report is a comprehensive background analysis of the industry which includes an assessment of the parenting market. With the global market data provided in the reliable marketing report, it has become easy to gain a global perspective for international business. The market report also contains the market drivers and restraints which are derived from the SWOT analysis, and also shows what are all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions by the several key players and brands that drive the market. by systemic company profiles.
In the compelling report, the complete and clear outline of the market is written which is useful for many companies. With this activity report, not only an unqualified individual but also a professional can easily extrapolate the entire market within seconds. This activity report is prepared using data from internal databases, secondary and primary research carried out by a team of industry experts. An influential market research report can be explored in terms of data breakdown by manufacturers, region, type and application, market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, trends emerging, risks and barriers to entry, sales channels and distributors.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market registers a healthy 23.80% CAGR during the forecast period 2019-2026. The report contains data for the base year of 2018 and the historical year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the advent of various innovations and research in the health field to integrate technology , to enable diagnosis and treatment with minimally invasive procedures.
Get a sample report + all related charts and graphs @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-liquid-biopsy-market
Main market competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global liquid biopsy market are Eurofins Scientific, MDxHealth, CareDx Inc., Immucor, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Menarini Silicon Biosystems, QIAGEN, GUARDANT HEALTH, INC, Exact Sciences Corporation, Myriad Genetics, Inc., LungLife AI, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Natera, Inc., Trovagene, Exosome Diagnostics, Illumina, Inc., Genomic Health, Biocept, Inc., RainDance Technologies Inc., BGI and F Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd among others.
The Liquid Biopsy market is highly fragmented and major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprint in this market. The report includes the market share of the liquid biopsy market for the world, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Liquid Biopsy Market
Liquid biopsy is a minimally invasive technology that does not require expensive invasive procedures. It allows doctors to access various diseases and make a decision through a blood sample from the patient. It is mainly used for monitoring and diagnostic purposes. Various doctors use it to test the patient’s blood cells for cancer. It only requires 5 milliliters of blood which means they are much easier to tolerate and this makes the procedure faster than a surgical biopsy.
- Rising prevalence of cancer is a key driver for the market
- Preferences for non-invasive procedures have increased, which has propelled the growth of the market
- The government and global health organizations have taken many initiatives that have energized the market
- Personalized Medic one has gained a lot of prominence, which has driven the growth of the market
- There are various technology upgrades and advancements to increase the market revenue
- Different Players Spend On Liquid Biopsy R&D Driving Market Growth
- There is a lack of awareness of developing and underdeveloped meters which act as a drag on the growth of the market
- There are various limitations associated with Liquid Biopsy Testing which are hampering the growth of the market
- Low sensitivity and specificity hinders market growth
Global Liquid Biopsy Market by Sampling Type (LB Blood Sample, LB Urine Sample, Saliva and Other LB Tissue Fluid Samples), Products & Services (Test Kits, Instruments, Services), Circulating Biomarker (Circulating Tumor Cells, Circulating tumor DNA (CTDNA), cell-free DNA, extracellular vesicles (EV), other circulating biomarkers), clinical application (early cancer detection, selection of therapy, monitoring of treatment, monitoring of recurrence), application (cancer applications, non-cancer applications) cancerous), end user (reference laboratories, hospitals and medical laboratories, academic and research centers, other end users), geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry trends and forecasts to 2026
Grab your report with an impressive 30% discount! Please click here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-liquid-biopsy-market
Segmentation: Global Liquid Biopsy Market
By sample type
- LB blood sampling
- LB urine sampling
- Sampling of saliva and other LB tissue fluids
By products and services
- Analysis kits
By circulating a biomarker
- Circulating tumor cells
- Circulating tumor DNA (CTDNA)
- DNA without cells
- Extracellular vesicles (Evs)
- Other biomarkers in circulation
By clinical application
- Early detection of cancer
- Therapy selection
- Treatment follow-up
- Recurrence monitoring
- Cancer applications
- Lung cancer
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Liver cancer
- Other cancers
- Non-cancerous applications
By end user
- Reference laboratories
- Hospitals and doctors’ laboratories
- Academic and research centers
- Other end users
Key developments in the market:
- In May 2019, Thrive Early Detection Corp successfully completed a serial funding round and raised $ 110 million. The company used funds to launch CancerSEEK, a liquid biopsy test that can detect multiple cancers early. The funds will help the company expand its product offering and an increase will improve the experience for its customers.
- In March 2019, QIAGEN launched new liquid biopsy solutions and NGS panels with fully integrated bioinformatics that can support various innovations and advances in cancer research. The launch will allow the company to focus on customer issues and expand the company’s product portfolio.
Reasons to buy this report
- Current and future outlook of the global liquid biopsy market in developed and emerging markets
- The segment which is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Regions / countries expected to experience the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares and strategies used by major market players
Customization of the report:
- All segmentations provided above in this report are represented at country level
- All products covered in the marketplace, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options that may result in little or no additional costs (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirement, please let us know and we will offer the report as you want.
About the Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research has established itself as an unconventional, neoteric market research and consulting company with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are committed to finding the best market opportunities and fostering effective information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge strives to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
United States: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]