The shares will pay the final dividend in November 2021

1. P&G Healthcare:

The pharmaceutical stock will become ex-dividend on November 2, 2021. The company declared Rs. 40 as the final dividend. In addition, the company has declared a special dividend, the ex-date of which is also November 2, 2021.

P&G Health was established in 1967 as one of the Asian subsidiaries of Merck. In 2018, the company acquired the Consumer Health business from Merck. Procter & Gamble

Overseas India BV now owns 51.81% of the capital of Merck Limited, while the remaining 48.19% is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.

The company’s shares last traded at a price of Rs. 5,503.65 per share.

2. P&G Hygiene:

2. P&G Hygiene:

The company is one of the leading fast growing consumer goods companies in India. For its final dividend of Rs. 80, the share will become ex-dividend on November 9, 2021. This dividend was declared for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2021.

The renowned brand under the corporate banner includes the feminine hygiene brand Whisper, Vicks and Old Spice.

4. Jai Corp:

4. Jai Corp:

The steel company is expected to report its FY22 second quarter results today and the company has announced a (final) dividend of Rs. 0.5 per share. For this dividend, the ex-date is November 12, 2021. In particular, the ex-date is the date on which you should hold the shares of your demat to be eligible for payment of the dividend or you should have sold shares by this date. .

Incorporated in 1985, the company specializes in manufacturing such as steel, plastics processing and spinning. In addition to expanding its plastics processing business, it is now focusing and investing in emerging opportunities such as the development of SEZs, infrastructure, venture capital and real estate. It is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange.

5. Gillette India:

5. Gillette India:

The personal care company announced a final dividend of Rs. 36 for fiscal 2021. For the June quarter, the company’s operating income was Rs 435.98 crore. The net profit for the year is Rs. 27.5 crore.

The share price of the company was at Rs. 5,820 per share.

Gillette India manufactures blades and razors, oral care and portable power. The company has created brands such as Duracell, Oral-B, MACH3 Turbo and 7oclock. .The company also in the business of grooming, oral care, portable power supply

Source link

About Warren Dockery

Check Also

Techtronic Industries’ (HKG:669) upcoming dividend will be higher than last year

Techtronic Industries Company Limited (HKG:669) will increase its dividend on June 17 to HK$1.00. This …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.